Saturday, March 03, 2007

An Old Friend is New

God is good! Start with that. This past week an old friend of mine called me to talk about business and while that discussion was on going, he told me that he had given his life to God, and realized that he (my friend) is not in control but God is.

Not so many months ago, my best friend in Germany also made a committment to God. The joy from each of these new, old friends is wonderful.

Mr. Transportation, and Mr. Germany mean so much to me that I just dont know what to say, but God is good!

The Lord is still teaching me, that its not how great I am, or the title I have, or how much I have done, but those who are touched by the Spirit and come to know God are touched in the same way that Jesus did..... one at a time.

Give it away, one at a time.

LivingtheDream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home