Friday, July 21, 2006

Lawsuits, Doctors & God

This has been a strange day for me. While supposedly taking a day off from work, I have worked, but also I have reviewed some legal documents about a medical condition I have been left with from a surgery.

Now the doctor of course believes that he saved my life, when in fact he changed it. The doctor who I believe saved my life is not happy to have gotten involved in a lawsuit against a doctor that sends patients to him.

All of this of course is bigger than any of the doctors or myself. Without the hand of God in it I would not be here to blog this day or live this day. Though through the hands of those He has chosen and through His miraculous power I live.

Through His plan this lawsuit was originated. It would not have gotten this far without His intervention. So the battle is not mine, but His. I just need to know where to stand and sing praises.

It is difficult to stay back and let events unfold as He allows them, not to push and pull and otherwise try to effect the outcomes as it is in my history to do.

Though I am disabled, through that disability I have been able to speak the name of Jesus before more people in the last three years than I had taken that opportunity all the rest of my life outside of Church situations.

Sometimes I wonder what it all is for, no matter what the outcome of the lawyers I will still be disabled, but for some reason I continue to pursue life. I do admit there are some days that I want to pursue nothing, but when I feel like that, He lifts me up.

Lord tell me where to stand, that I may give you praise, and watch the battle that is yours.

livingthedream
turn the key and smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home