Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Prayer and Healing

Just a quick note to say, "Go Bob!". Bob is the first name on my prayer list for healing. He has had a bad couple of weeks but today we got the news that Bob is coming out of it. His several year fight with cancer is continuing and he is still fighting.

Lets see, three with cancer, three with heart trouble and bypasses or stints, one that has lost control of his body and doctors cannot figure out why, two recovering from strokes, one is pregnant and has to stay in bed not to lose the child....

But all are in God's Hands.... and He will provide for them.

As for me, I have set a new trend. The pope has some of the same equipment I do now. Someone said that they might start having trache's with different colors, kind of stylish. Dont think that will happen with the G-tube though. Oh well.

Pray for healing for all who need it. It is good work to lift their names before the Father and ask His mercy over them.

LivingtheDream

4 Comments:

At October 31, 2005 at 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello there livingthedream, I was just searching for some ideas on Faith when I happened on to your Blog. Although Prayer and Healing isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on Faith. You’ve still got a great Blog here.

 
At November 20, 2005 at 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello there livingthedream, I was just searching for some ideas on Prayer when I happened on to your Blog. Although Prayer and Healing isn’t quite what I was looking for, it was for more information on Prayer. You’ve still got a great Blog here. You are most welcomed to visit my site at Prayer

 
At November 22, 2005 at 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is a great resource for information on Reiki. Keep the great work up. I have been working on Reiki for a very long time and have lots of information on reiki. This is another reason why I could say that your site is resourceful. Reiki Experts is a good source of Reiki Information. Thanks for the information. I am sure lot of Reiki masters and Reiki Healers would refer to your site for updates.

 
At November 30, 2005 at 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi livingthedream I’ve been looking for related blogs and I came across yours on Prayer and Healing during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. You are most welcome to come and visit me at . I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Brother Roy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home